Jackson, MI veterinary services - delivered with courtesy and respect!
When you arrive at Arbor Hills Veterinary Clinic, you can expect a five-star gold standard approach by offering cutting-edge technology and high quality medicine with a country-like family atmosphere. Our goal is to treat your pet as if they were our own.
When you arrive you will be greeted at our front reception area by one of our team members. We may ask you to fill out a form so that we can make sure we have the best ways to contact you if the need arises.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an examination room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there will be times the occasional unexpected delay due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. Please accept our apologies should this occur, and understand that the same dedication and courtesy will be provided to your pet should he or she ever need it.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once your pet is checked in, one of our team members will see you into the exam room and weigh your pet on one of our digital scales.
- Dr. Laura Miller will then meet you, gather basic information about your pet’s health, talk about any questions or concerns you may have.
- Our standard during the examination is to make it as fear-free and stress-free as possible. Watch Dr. Miller work with her team members to try to find out what works best for your pet to make he or she as comfortable as possible during the examination process. Because of this approach, we recommend a light feeding before coming to visit. Treats work great to help keep your pet calm and entertained!
- After Dr. Miller is done with the examination, she will go over with you all of the concerns she has, answer any further questions and come up with a plan to meet your needs and your pet’s. Sometimes this may require further diagnostics which then will be presented with a treatment plan before proceeding.
- After the treatment plan is discussed, any recommended diagnostics tests (i.e. blood work) and treatments are usually performed in one of our treatment rooms.
- When the veterinary consultation is complete, you’ll go back to our front reception area where your billing and future appointment bookings will be handled.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from one of our veterinary team members to get an update on how your pet has been doing since his or her visit. If you have any concerns, please be sure to let them know! Our goal is to make sure your questions and concerns are answered, if at any time you have a question, we are just a phone call away.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide, and we would be delighted to see you again. We’re just a phone call away!